Milton U18’s Ladies continue their success, winning the Berks and Bucks County Cup this weekend, beating Westwood Wanderers 5-0.
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Service Engineer
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
Job Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mobile Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineer to join our busy and enthusiastic team. The role will primarily be maintaining and repairing various types of HVAC Refrigeration, within the Commercial & Retail sector. The right candidate will have the opportunity to further their career within the company.
- Berkshire and Hampshire
- South London
- PPM/Reactive tasks on air conditioning, refrigeration & ventilation systems and associated works to ensure job completion
- Inspect installation works; carry out testing and commissioning checks
- Preventative maintenance servicing
- Provide service cover during allocated periods of stand-by
- Complete relevant service documentation and reports Via PDA
- Ensure activities meet with our Company’s requirements for quality, health and safety, environmental policies and general duty of care
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Sound knowledge and experience of carrying out maintenance and repair on all types of air conditioning & refrigeration systems including split, multi split, VRV/VRF, chillers, walk in cold stores, integrals, Ice machines & ventilation.
2079 Safe Handling qualification – Essential
- NVQ 1 & 2 OR Equivalent
- CSCS cardholder
- Good interpersonal & communication skills. Flexible approach to work/clients’ requirements. Be prepared to work out of hours from time to time and participate in the call-out rota.
- Good organization skills and have a positive attitude
- Flexible approach to travel over specified area
- This is a mobile role so a full, driving license is essential
If you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications for this role please apply by return