Commitment to Quality
Oxford Air Conditioning is wholly committed to our quality policy which is in place to ensure our services fully meet the requirements of our customers at all times. Our goal is to be the best HVAC and Refrigeration service, maintenance, installation and consultation provider across all sectors. To achieve this goal we are committed to implementing, maintaining and continually assessing operational systems and processes.
Approach to Quality
Oxford Air Conditioning firmly believes in the concept of customer and supplier working together in pursuing this policy and in continually striving for improvements in service quality.
The Quality Policy is based on 3 fundamental principles:
1. Ensuring that we fully identify and conform to the needs of our customers.
2. Looking at our service provision processes, identifying the potential for errors and taking the necessary actions to eliminate them.
3. Everyone at Oxford Air Conditioning understanding how to do their job and doing it right first time.
Within this policy we are committed to operating our Company under the disciplines and control of a Quality Management System planned and developed in accordance with our overall management functions.
To ensure that the policy is successfully implemented, staff are responsible for identifying customer requirements, and ensuring that the correct procedures are followed to meet those requirements.
Objectives needed to ensure that the requirements of this policy are met and that continual improvement is maintained in line with the spirit of the policy, will be set, determined and monitored at Board level.
The Quality Policy principles and objectives will be communicated and available to staff at all times. Training will be an integral part of the strategy to achieve the objectives. The Policy will also be available to clients and candidates upon request.
These are outlined as follows:
• Responsibility for delivering quality services rests with everyone at Oxford Air Conditioning.
• Each Department Head has responsibility for monitoring the quality of services for their area of the business.
• Overall responsibility for maintaining and evaluating our Quality Management System rests with the Board of Directors.
Training & Support
We shall ensure that all Oxford Air Conditioning personnel understand and fully implement our Company's policies and objectives and are able to perform their duties effectively through an ongoing training and development programme.
• As part of their induction to the Company, all staff are fully briefed on the Quality Policy, its aims and objectives.
• All staff are given full training to ensure they can carry out all functions of their role.
• Annual appraisals are held for all staff to assess performance and identify training needs.
• All training needs identified, to ensure quality is maintained, are fed into an overall training plan and assessed and implemented, whilst considering any budgetary constraints.
• Objectives and action points are reviewed quarterly in departmental meetings with line managers.
Monitoring & Evaluation
Oxford Air Conditioning constantly reviews and improves upon our services to ensure tasks are completed in the most cost effective and timely manner for the benefit of all our customers.
This is achieved by:
• Monitoring SLA (Service Level Agreement) responses and FTF (First time Fix) statistics monthly with analysis of those figures to highlight any trends and / or failures (or impending failures)
• Annual on-site auditing of engineers’ live working
• Weekly shadowing of junior engineering staff whilst on site
• Constant ‘live’ reporting via database of client sites and individual assets to monitor performance and highlight any failures or impending failures
• Closely monitoring our ad hoc compliments and complaints procedure
• Quarterly management review meetings to assess and agree actions to amend and improve quality management system
Oxford Air Conditioning is committed to operating continuously to the highest possible quality standards and will maintain the necessary Quality Approvals consistent with our customer requirements.