Working Engineering Manager – HVAC and Refrigeration
Salary: £40000 – £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
We have a fantastic career opportunity for a Working Engineering Manager with the right qualifications and approach to join our busy team.
The successful candidate is currently in a Senior Engineer role looking to move into management or in an existing management role.
- Highly experienced and a wealth of knowledge in the AC and Refrigeration industry to include:
- Work on chiller & plant rooms
- Maintenance and repair work on all types of air conditioning & refrigeration systems including split, multi split, VRV/VRF, chillers, walk in cold stores, integrals, ice machines, AHU’s & ventilation
- Provide technical information and support other engineers in developing their skill sets
- Understand the use of deadlines / team work
- Have experience with appraisals or 1-1’s
- Have knowledge of costing works to schedule of works
- Deliver training through presentation to Engineers
- Ability to take ownership of projects / responsibilities and see through to completion
- IT / database experience for control of engineer’s compliance & tooling control (calibrations etc)
- Commercially aware – i.e. how to make money without compromising service / how to provide service without compromising profitability
- Working to budgets, together with the ability to translate technical language to lay-person language
- Good communication skills
- IT technical skills
- Have experience bringing fresh and industrial knowledge into the business
- Work Nationwide
The successful candidate for the Engineering Manager HVAC role will also need to have:
- 2079 Safe Handling qualification ( FGAS )
- NVQ 2 or equivalent
- Health and Safety qualification ( ideally IOSH registered )
In return, we will offer you an exceptionally attractive benefit package which can be discussed further on interview stage.
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Service Engineer
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
Job Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mobile Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineer to join our busy and enthusiastic team. The role will primarily be maintaining and repairing various types of HVAC Refrigeration, within the Commercial & Retail sector. The right candidate will have the opportunity to further their career within the company.
- Berkshire and Hampshire
- South London
- PPM/Reactive tasks on air conditioning, refrigeration & ventilation systems and associated works to ensure job completion
- Inspect installation works; carry out testing and commissioning checks
- Preventative maintenance servicing
- Provide service cover during allocated periods of stand-by
- Complete relevant service documentation and reports Via PDA
- Ensure activities meet with our Company’s requirements for quality, health and safety, environmental policies and general duty of care
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Sound knowledge and experience of carrying out maintenance and repair on all types of air conditioning & refrigeration systems including split, multi split, VRV/VRF, chillers, walk in cold stores, integrals, Ice machines & ventilation.
2079 Safe Handling qualification – Essential
- NVQ 1 & 2 OR Equivalent
- CSCS cardholder
- Good interpersonal & communication skills. Flexible approach to work/clients’ requirements. Be prepared to work out of hours from time to time and participate in the call-out rota.
- Good organization skills and have a positive attitude
- Flexible approach to travel over specified area
- This is a mobile role so a full, driving license is essential
If you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications for this role please apply by return